Family Medicine - Dr. Mona Khater
Also Open for Walk-In Clinic & Urgent Care Visits
Thank you for choosing Family Medicine - Dr. Mona Khater. We appreciate your confidence in allowing us to care for you and your family. Our doctor and office staff are knowledgeable, compassionate, and focused on the prevention of illness and maintenance of your health within a relaxed, respectful, and courteous environment.
Specializing in Family Medicine, Dr. Mona Khater sees children of all ages, adult patients, geriatric patients and treats all of your medical needs in her private practice. Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Khater provides:
- Treatment and Prevention of medical conditions, including but not limited to:
High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Asthma, Emphysema, Arthritis
- Annual Routine Physicals, School, Sport and Work Physicals (School and Sport forms)
- Gynecologic Exams, including Pap Smears, Colposcopy, Cryosurgery
- Dermatologic Services, Mole & Wart Removals and Treatment of Acne and Skin Rashes.
- Diet and Weight Management
- Knee Injection for Arthritic Pain - Steroids, Euflexxa
Euflexxa is a joint fluid supplementation to reduce the pain in patients with arthritis
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries & Work Related Injuries:
With proper Insurance or Workers' Compensation Claim Number
Other Services Provided On-Site:
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT), breathing test
- URGENT CARE for: Urgent Illnesses or Injuries/Lacerations (No appointment needed)
- During regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00A - 5:30P
Additionally, Dr. Khater is fluent in English, German and Arabic.
Again, thank you for entrusting your family’s medical needs to Family Medicine - Dr. Mona Khater. Please never hesitate to let us know your questions, your needs, and your concerns.
A department of St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital.
5555 Metropolitan Parkway
Sterling Heights, MI 48310Phone: 586.264.0670
By Appointment Monday - Friday: 9:00 A - 5:30 P
Walk In Clinic:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 A - 5:30 P